Once spirit confirms who you are, there is no denying it. You are now along for the ride.
Recently I had been having conversations with a relative of mine regarding what is it exactly that I do? This person had also felt the spiritual calling but had not started the journey, nor did they know where to begin.
I explained myself as a light worker, meaning I had a calling to help and help those in need. I quickly Googled a site and sent them the information, asked them to read it and tell me what they thought.
Within the website it had 10 bullet points listed below:
from the website: http://foreverconscious.com/10-signs-you-are-on-the-lightworker-journey
- You feel called to help heal or guide others
- You are sensitive to energies or empathic
- You possess gifts of mediumship or psychic abilities
- You feel strongly about environmentalism and the treatment of animals
- You feel an affinity to the healing arts and have explored many healing modalities
- You are very aware of your own fears and the fears of those around you
- You experienced a strong spiritual awakening
- You love being around people but also need your alone time to recharge
- You are aware of the power of your thoughts and your ability to manifest
- You see the number 911 frequently (this is the calling card of a Lightworker)
The reply was “this is definitely YOU”.
Later on my way home from work, I started to doubt myself on whether or not giving a Googled page was the appropriate thing to do in this case. I came up to a stop light and glanced to my right. There in front of me was a white mini van. And yes – I will use my favorite license plate message… the number on the license plate was the number 911. That in itself should have been good enough – but NO. They wanted to make sure that I really understood that I gave the correct information, because that license plate was 7AMP911. Yup “AMP911” – my initials plus the light workers number of 911. Can it get any more obvious than this? I just love spirit!!!!